DISH Network has an employment opportunity for individuals with energy, intellect, and the need to achieve as a Material Handler.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within work site while performing the following tasks:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Pulls, stacks, docks, and ships up to 80 orders per day (up to 380 pallets per day), meeting department guidelines and quotas.
- Stretch wrapping manually (by hand, shrink wrapping) in dock work area.
- Consistent walking and moving from in warehouse from areas to areas.
- Loading and unloading trailers with inbound and outbound products
- Assists with all inventory movement of products and organization of the warehouse, placing pallets of product in racking structures (up to 3 tiers)
- Cleaning and organizing warehouse throughout the day
- Assists with non-routine duties as required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required and six months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to work in non-temperature controlled environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively before internal and external customers
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Requires basic computer knowledge including database and processing (Microsoft Office, Email)
- Experience operating a sit down forklift is a plus
- Requires a satisfactory driving record
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...