This position is located in the Service Delivery and Engineering (SDE), Enterprise Operations (EO), Data Center Operations (DCO), IT Asset and Property Management Service Line, Property Management Division. It combines program responsibility for the Property Utilization Program with those of the Materials Handler. This position is located on-site where the incumbent must frequently work alone and independent of supervision.
- Determine when to establish new locations or warehouse and how to consolidate and arrange items to keep aisles and other traffic areas clear of obstructions.
- Prepare monrhly storage reports.
- Coordinate with Project Managers/Program Managers for delivery or pick up of IT equipment.
- Coordinate with other agency counterpartns, and other agencies by preparing documentation for the release of Excess equipment.
- Coordinate Acquisitions Managemcnt Services to obtain Commercial Bill of Ladings (CBL's) to transport equipment.
- Performs monthly reviews for additions, changes, deletions, and updates.
Department of Veterans Affairs - 5 months ago
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is a government-run military veteran benefit system with Cabinet-level status. It is...