Assures accurate and orderly flow of material to and from the production area.
Receives and stocks parts.
Enters data into the ERP system.
Pulls kits to supply production.
Ensures material management processes and procedures are followed.
Ensures accuracy of Raw Material Inventory.
Conducts cycle counts.
Other tasks and duties as defined by supervisor. Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Works well in a team oriented environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to enter data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word.
- Ability to use ERP computer systems.
- Knowledge of quality systems or a desire to learn.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid California driver's license.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience: Entry level position
InTouch Health - 17 months ago