Lantheus Medical Imaging is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative diagnostic imaging agents. For more than 55 years, Lantheus has been dedicated to creating and providing pioneering medical imaging solutions to improve the treatment of human disease. The company’s proven success in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medical imaging agents provides a strong platform from which to bring forward new breakthrough tools for the diagnosis and management of disease.
Lantheus imaging products include DEFINITY® Vial for (Perflutren Lipid Microsphere) Injectable Suspension, the leading ultrasound contrast agent used in ultrasound exams of the heart, also known as echocardiographic exams; ABLAVAR® (gadofosveset trisodium), a first-in-class magnetic resonance agent indicated for the evaluation of aortoiliac occlusive disease in adults with known or suspected peripheral vascular disease; Cardiolite® (Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi for Injection), a cardiac imaging agent that is the most successful radiopharmaceutical ever introduced and; TechneLite® (Technetium Tc99m Generator).
Lantheus has approximately 600 employees worldwide with headquarters in North Billerica, Massachusetts, and offices in Puerto Rico, Canada and Australia.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the receipt, storage, control and distribution of raw materials, finished goods and expensed items for the Medical Imaging business. Executes timely receipt transactions utilizing BPCS, SAP and Pitney-Bowes Arrival software applications for processing and tracking material(s). Actively supports and participates in inventory cycle-count program. Supports several groups such as Manufacturing, Distribution and site customers providing Materials Handling needs while operating in a safe work environment. Possess the ability to adjust daily work schedule to meet the varying demands to support manufacturing. Responsibilities include:
The incumbent will actively promote safety rules and awareness, will demonstrate good safety practices at all times, and take initiative to correct safety hazards. Additionally, the incumbent will actively demonstrate and promote the Lantheus values of accountability, communication, customer commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, safety and teamwork.
- Responsible for the inspection, accountability and receipt of essential and non-essential materials utilizing BPCS-MRP and SAP computer application systems.
- Responsible for the receipt, monitoring, storage and disposition of radioactive materials following state and federal guidelines and established SOP’s.
- Responsible for executing accurate inventory transactions for the issuance and movement of raw materials, finished goods and packaging components to Manufacturing, Product Shipment and Distribution areas utilizing the BPCS-MRP systems.
- Directly responsible for the systems transactions, control and issuance of inventory for established cycle counting programs within the Warehouse operations.
- Storage of essential raw materials and finished goods while maintaining product/lot segregation in compliance with FDA and CGMP guidelines.
- Responsible for the distribution and delivery of processed materials to six site buildings utilizing appropriate material handling equipment (e.g., forklifts, pallet movers, carts and or trucks) adhering to site safety procedures and practices.
- Actively participates and works productively as part of a team, completing tasks and team objectives in a timely manner.
- Interacts with Planning and Procurement departments to resolve any vendor receipt issues.
- Conducts oneself and maintains a safe work environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of QUMAS, QETS, and Isotrain.
- Attend weekly planning meetings.
- Overtime may be required to support manufacturing operations.
- Provide problem solving skills to support the resolution and documentation of investigations.
- Associates Degree with 3-5 years experience in materials operations (Pharmaceutical environment preferred) and a working knowledge of BPCS/MRP and SAP software application systems (Pharmaceutical preferred).
- A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of above stated requirements.
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience in a GMP environment.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license.
- Understanding and familiar with use(s) of various pieces of Materials Handling equipment.
- Must be fully competent with oral, written and electronic communications while working in a team oriented work environment.
- Experience with transportation and logistics operations, both domestic and international.
- Experience with cycle counting and physical inventory practices.
- Knowledge of MRP application systems (e.g., BPCS, SAP).
- Ability or capable of lifting up to fifty (50) lbs.
- Successful completion of GMP, radiation, occupational and safety training programs.
- Must meet the physical and OSHA requirements for job position.
- Communication and technical writing skills required for routine procedures and investigations.
- Individual must possess the flexibility to handle changing priorities, sound technical skills, and a working knowledge of electronic/computer systems and applications.
- Trained in the understanding and ability to use statistical sampling plans.
- 0-2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related GMP environment.
Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. - 17 months ago