Receive, count, move and stage materials for production jobs as noted on job tickets and schedules in a safe, timely and efficient manner. Track material usage in hard copy and electronic database. Participate in cycle counts of inventory and yearly physical inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Works closely with all departments to ensure products are received in and delivered accurately to production jobs in a timely manner.
- Follows all standard operations procedures, work instructions and current GMPs.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Assists with timely and accurate period cycle counts.
- Assists with the complete annual physical inventory process.
- Assists with the resolution inventory discrepancies.
- Delivers materials to appropriate jobs per job tickets and the schedule; moves and stages materials as needed.
- Manages time effectively.
- Preforms other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of pressroom and bindery operations.
- Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Efficient in basic computer skills (e-mail, word processing, database, etc).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read ruler to 1/64ths.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of or able to learn safety rules and procedures, operating, maintenance, and technical policies and procedures.
- Able to relate effectively with other at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Multi Packaging Solutions - 30+ days ago
Multi Packaging Solutions has its heritage in the healthcare, media, and consumer goods markets, with a proven track record of customer...