Auto req ID: 1190BR
Job Posting Title: Job Posting Title: " >Materials Handler
Person Type: Regular
Posting Category: Industrial Operations & Product Supply
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
This position receives, moves, and documents inventory and non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources. This position also performs shipping functions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Experience and Required Skills:Education and Experience:
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintains records of received goods.
- Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
- Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
- Enters data into computer.
- Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment.
- Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
- Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
- May take inventory and cycle counts.
- May be required to write SOPs.
- May interact with vendors, contractors, etc.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
- Requires HS Diploma or equivalent with 2 years warehouse experience; (experience in a cGMP environment preferred); experience operating a forklift is a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com . Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents,...