How to Apply
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. To apply later, return to jobs.stvincent.org.
In addition, you may apply via one of the Employment Kiosks located in each of our St. Vincent Health facilities.
This role ensures the adequate procurement and supply of inventory by assessing customers¿ supply needs and establishing and maintaining inventory and ordering systems. The duration of this assignment is for a defined period of time in that it will end when services are no longer needed and/or work is transitioned to the Ministry Service Center. A current projection forecast an approximate end date of July 2014, and is subject to change.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED:
1) Monitors supply inventory regularly to ensure adequate levels of supplies are available. Orders, receives and ensures stocking to appropriate areas. Distributes materials (i.e., supplies, mail, medical records, and equipment) to assigned areas or between facilities. Responds to and processes supply requisition requests. Validates incoming inventory for accuracy.
2) Participates in driving duty assignments by transporting supplies, equipment or clients.
3) Monitors and maintains vehicle and equipment operation.
4) Maintains record keeping in accordance with departmental and regulatory requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current driver¿s license (for Warehouse, Receiving, and Mailroom positions only. Does not include Unit Based Services department)
- Must speak and read English
- Basic computer skills
As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
St. Vincent Health - 2 years ago