SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Materials Management Assistant is a support position
to the warehouse. This position works directly with the
warehouse group preparing and archiving warehouse and
shipping documentation. In addition this position will
be the liaison between operations, project management
and sourcing and the warehouse.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for the preparing shipping
documentation for shipments as assigned.
2. Archiving warehouse documentation and continuously
improving the warehouse archiving system.
3. Serve as a liaison between the warehouse and daily
operations to support timely and accurate materials
to/from operations, scheduling maintenance, pick
list fulfillment and various meetings.
4. Serve as a liaison between the warehouse and daily
project management supporting information critical
5. Serve as liaison between the warehouse and the
daily sourcing to follow up on required
documentation, inventory issues.
6. Participate in the inventory system, discrepancies,
cycle counts and physical inventory.
7. Participate in developing and maintain the
8. Maintain warehouse Lean metrics as developed by the
9. Participate in Quality investigations.
10. Respond to and proactively addresses issues raised
by internal and external customers.
11. Work with others to create an environment where
safety, quality and high performance are core
12. Embrace continuous improvement in each activity
and help others do the same.
13. Recommend and implement methods to increase the
quality of products and/or services.
14. Participate in self-development activities and
training of others.
15. Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
in order processing, materials handling ordistribution
- High School degree with a minimum 2-3 years experience
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in software related to Windows including
including Order Management and Inventory modules
- Knowledge/experience with Oracle ERP system preferred
AMRI - 17 months ago