Ensures adequate inventory of materials and products in accord with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy. Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems. Develops and implements inventory control procedures. Coordinates and manages daily physical cycle counts. Assist in resolving supplier issues for resourced components. Participates in the development of sourcing strategies, leveraging scale for localization and prototype sourcing. Facilitates development of team/partner relationships with vendors/suppliers and maintains relationships for delivery of high quality parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 7 years of Materials Management experience
- At least 5 years of Materials Management experience
- At least 3 years of Managerial experience
- Travel less than 10%
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or logistics management preferred
- At least seven years of production and inventory control experience
- At least five years of purchasing, logistics and transportation experience
- At least five years of spreadsheet and database development and ERP systems experience, BaaN LN experience preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing and distribution environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex material transactional issues
- Manages aspects of the materials planning function and inventory to ensure all organizational goals are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Managing Through Systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.