Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Materials Movement Technician 1 at our Plant in Fresno, Texas. This position loads / unloads all packaged trucks, including sampling and obtaining required approvals. They input complete goods receipts into SAP. This position puts away materials following yard management guidelines to keep the yard organized and maintained.
- Loads packaged materials.
- Unloads packaged materials.
- Puts away materials following yard management guidelines to keep the yard organized and maintained.
- Completes data entry into SAP.
- Labels inbound raw materials.
- Completes re-labels.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of relevant work experience.
- Experience in handling drums, totes and tank trucks in a chemical warehouse or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift training and certification.
- DOT shipping and material handling requirements.
- SAP transactional training relevant to Material Movement functions.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 20 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...