NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Materials Planner II located either at our factory in Berea, KY or at our Americas Division Headquarters located in Greenville, NC . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Supply Chain Team. This position is charged with using technology both strategically and tactically to develop world class material plans to support our production facilities.
Must Have Successfully Demonstrated the Following Characteristics:
- Material Planning
- Inventory Management
- Support new product launches
- Supplier performance management
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in fast paced, high stress environment
- Process driven and team oriented
- Customer service focused
- Self-motivated and directed
- SRM and PRMS experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience within a materials environment or additional education in targeted field in lieu of years of experience. Master's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Experience using MRP based systems preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
NMHG - 30+ days ago