As a Material Planner, you will plan and manage pipeline inventory to meet customer demand via E-compass and customer MRPs. You are responsible for proactively reviewing backlog reports and working with Suppliers to expedite purchase orders and secure on-time delivery of product. You will manage bonded inventory to meet customer demands and review bond performance to reduce branch liability for E-Compass accounts. You will communicate with Customers to supply updates on open sales orders. In addition, you will work on restricted inventory to ensure proper levels and inventory turns to keep product moving through the pipeline and make Arrow profitable.
**What is in it for you?*
- Plan and pipeline inventory using e-compass for low to medium complex customer demand - lower dollar value and/or lower part count.
- Review backlog and shortage reports to assure uninterrupted supply of inventory. Tools would include backlog matching, shortage reports and the Arrow flex reports with minimum customer interaction.
- Prepare Arrow generated forecasts for e-compass. Upload and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing.
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2012 sales of $20.4 billion. Our team includes 16,500 employees worldwide across more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
Are you Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow - 9 months ago
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products,...