Seeking a semiconductor materials development engineer with experience in Metalorganic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD and/or Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) related to GaN and related materials. Hands-on experience with MOCVD is most preferred. Candidate should have a strong background in thin film materials characterization, with experience with X-ray diffraction/reflectivity, photoluminescence, ellipsometry and atomic force microscopy. Experience with XPS, TEM, SIMS and basic electrical characterization including DLTS are also a plus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1) Epitaxial development of GaN and related materials including equipment modification, repair and maintenance.
2) Atomic Layer Deposition of dielectric and metal thin films
3) Materials characterization including:
X-ray diffraction and reflectivity
Scanning probe microscopy (AFM)
Electrical: Hall, CV etc.
1) Candidate must have hands-on experience with repair and maintenance of MOCVD and/or ALD deposition equipment and a good working knowledge of the physics and chemistry of these deposition techniques.
2) Knowledge of electronic device physics, particularly compound semiconductor devices, and GaN in particular, is a plus
3) Candidate must have good communication skills and be highly motivated to work in a team environment.
4) Computer skills related to design of experiment (DOE), data analysis and basic programming for data processing and analysis are required.
5) EDUCATION requirement: Minimum of Masters degree, PhD. preferred, in Materials Science or Physics.
6) Experience level: Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in materials deposition and characterization is required.
We’re on the Verge of Something Big. And You Can Be a Part of It!
Join TriQuint in the quest to transform how the world communicates. Our RF technology is vital to taking mobile devices and networks infrastructure content to exciting new levels. We believe that innovation and great ideas come from all areas of the company. So, whether you work in manufacturing, administration or engineering, your role at TriQuint has a significant impact on this communications revolution. Our company is global, diverse and passionate about making a difference. We’ve earned recognition as one of the “Top Ten Most Admired Technology Companies in Oregon,” and Forbes.com’s “Most Trustworthy Companies.” Take a look around to see what we have to offer. Apply today. We’re eager to make you a part of it.
TriQuint Semiconductor - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
TriQuint Semiconductor fills it up with GaAs. TriQuint uses specialized materials -- such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride, and...