MATERIALS LOGISTICS SPECIALIST - WIRELESS
DYNIS is a network infrastructure services company that specializes in the design, build, and maintenance of mission critical networks. We provide a full suite of information technology and network infrastructure solutions for telecommunications service providers and large enterprise networks. DYNIS has established itself as one of the leading network infrastructure services companies focusing on engineering, furnishing, and installation (EF&I) services to wire-line and wireless service providers, federal and state government agencies, large businesses, and OEMs.
The success of DYNIS is built on the talent and energy of outstanding people; DYNIS possesses a proven reputation in the Telecommunications industry and it is because of the quality and expertise of our capable and valued employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates between Logistics and Program Managers as it relates to material ordering on a project by project basis.
- Managing projects from material ordering to completion, tracking material, communicating issues to the field.
- Responsible for procuring materials, components, equipment, and services for wireless site builds and/or upgrade telecommunications equipment and updating systems
- Acquires and maintains technical understanding of products purchased.
- Understand and manage the ordering cycle from Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, and Invoice as it relates to recognized accounting standards.
- Understand and manage systems and processes as they relate to materials supplied by customer and tracking all materials and customer assets systems.
- Learn and update all Dynis and customer systems.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts and merchandise location verifications as needed.
- Ensure clean, well-organized, and safe logistics environment that meets all internal audit and OSHA standards.
- Ability to work within a TEAM environment
- Strong communication skills to manage projects with offsite team members.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in economics, procurement or a logistics related discipline.
- 2-4 years minimum procurement experience preferably in a direct materials manufacturing environment within Telecommunications.
- Broad knowledge of warehouse picking, packing and shipping operations.
- Excellent computer skills are a must, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus.