Almost as revolutionary as air travel itself is the ability to get online, in air. Gogo has made this technological dream a reality. Not even George Jetson could have seen this coming.
Gogo employees are at the forefront of a revolution. Infusing air travel with a sense of excitement and possibility that hasn’t been seen since the Wright Brothers and the Pan Am air hostess. Simply put, Gogo is redefining the way people fly. We can’t offer you more legroom or silence crying children, but we can keep people connected and entertained for hours.
To be sure, we’re proud of our accomplishments, but our employees are our greatest source of pride. It’s our talented team that defines the thrilling new experiences Gogo will bring to tomorrow’s travelers.
Working at Gogo, you’ll be asked to think outside the box, think next to the box, and even ponder smashing the blasted box. Our team is transformative, dynamic and enthusiastic.
If you have even the slightest desire to be part of something this different and innovative, to be inspired daily and applauded like a rock star… give us a call.
To support the production material requirements for Gogo. This will require the monitoring of inventory levels against forecast and other demand requirements. Component changes to Bill of Materials will be analyzed daily to ensure the proper mix of components is available to meet customer production requirements. All changes will be communicated to supply chain and the Manufacturing groups so the proper mix and quantities can be secured in a timely manner to meet scheduled ship dates.
- Ensure adequate inventory of materials and products in accordance with inventory control procedures as defined by the Manager of Supply Chain.
- Conduct daily inventory analysis.
- Review Bill of Material (BOM) structuring for proper revision level accuracy
- Report any BOM changes to Supply Chain that affect the procurement of parts and shipment of goods.
- Identify all aged or obsolete inventory and communicate to Supply chain and Finance.
- Provide logistics and product support as it applies to material requirements to various departments with the organization for both terrestrial and airborne activity.
- Utilize most current company Material Requirement Planning (MRP) applications to utilize installation forecasts for production planning.
- Create production work orders so the correct parts can be pulled from inventory and made available for the kitting of parts.
- Engineering change orders to be reviewed and manage the impact to existing in process work orders and equipment shipments.
- Associates degree in Materials Management, bachelors degree in supply chain or related discipline required.
- NAVISION software experience a huge plus.
- 3+ years purchasing experience in manufacturing environment, ideally in electronics or other technical products.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, database software.
- Strong supply chain project management experience.
Gogo LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Gogo - 2 years ago