First Choice Professionals has an immediate opening for an experienced Paragon Project Director to provide consulting services to our growing hospital and vendor integration customer base. First Choice is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, childrens, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
Skills & Experience
- Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
- Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
- Proven ability to accurately estimate and plan project costs and timelines
- Expert planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and recommend options for improvement in project delivery
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and timelines
- History of working with nurses, physicians, and ancillary personnel
- Excellent communication skills and experience in coordinating clinical staff
- 6 Month initial contract with potential for extension
- Minimum of 5 years of project manager experience
- Must have experience managing a Paragon implementation
- Previous consulting experience required.
- PMP Preferred, but not required.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
First Choice Professionals is a consulting services firm driven by relationships.
Our reputation is based on linking the right employees,...