Duties & Responsibilities
Primarily responsible for processing and analyzing natural gas measurement data, maintaining the gas measurement system and parameters, editing and auditing measurement data and identifying and resolving instances of volume discrepancies or variances between measuring parties. Duties include:
• Providing analytical support to field personnel in identifying trends and potential measurement anomalies.
• Communicating issues to field personnel and other affected parties.
• Providing information and support to Production Control, Facilities and other downstream customers.
• Recommending changes to Measurement Control procedures and functions
• Providing analysis and resolution when gas volume discrepancies arise.
• Assisting in volume recovery and documenting volume recovery efforts
Requires: prolonged use of a computer keyboard; working additional hours, weekends and/or holidays to complete projects or meet deadlines; occasional travel with overnight stays; on- and off-road travel conditions. Office-based position located in Rock Springs, WY.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong analytical skills.
• Basic Accounting knowledge or a statistical background preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
• Experience in gas measurement related field preferred.
• Experience with Gas Measurement Analytical Software (Such as FlowCal) preferred.
QEP Resources is an Equal-Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
QEP Resources, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Duke Energy Field Services (DEFS) is a midstream energy company that gathers, processes, transports,...