Under general supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and training to consult with internal and external clients on assessment and measurement issues and manage the administration of the pre-hire assessment process, including writing individualized assessment reports, validating new assessments, managing assessment inventoryand managing test vendor relationships. Ensures standardization of the assessment process by training and monitoring the performance of test proctors. Assists the Manager, Measurement and Analysis with measurement -related projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews job requirements and recommends appropriate assessment testing processes.
- Analyzes assessment results in comparison with job requirements and prepares individualized assessment reports.
- Consults with recruiters and business unit leaders regarding testing results and selection processes.
- Participates in or leads projects associated with assessment validation, talent management , job analysis, candidate and workforce analytics and employee engagement.
- Function as a measurement partner/consultant for internal clients, HR virtual team and assigned external client group.
- Develops measurement tools such as surveys and training evaluations, analyzes results and consults with human resources and business unit leaders to determine the best way to act on evaluation feedback.
- Manages relationships with outside measurement and assessment vendors.
- Researches assessment products to make recommendations as to their practical and appropriate application to RJ assessment program.
- Tracks assessment budget for Talent Acquisition team.
- May lead the work of others.
- Administers assessments to internal candidates and high profile external candidates.
- Trains others on assessment processes.
- Maintains training documentation for proctors.
- Interprets, applies and recommends changes to assessment policies and procedures.
- Maintains currency in selection, assessment and human capital measurement techniques and methodologies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
EEOC approved validation techniques procedures and methodologies.
- Company's working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
- Principles, practices, and procedures of human resources administration of employment and assessment.
- Principles, practices, and procedures of employment, selection assessment and human capital measurement.
- Basic psychometrics (norms, sampling etc.).
- Job analysis, , assessment validation, test development, survey design, needs analysis and performance measurement methodologies.
- Developing assessment and selection strategies and processes.
- Analyzing jobs and determining appropriate knowledge and skill assessment processes.
- Analyzing and reporting on assessment results and Talent Acquisition data.
- Developing and delivering training to others as a subject matter expert in measurement and aassessment.
- Applying psychometrics to monitor and analyze normative test data, interpreting test results and evaluating alternative assessment tools.
- Planning, organizing and time management.
- Providing high standards of service.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.Basic statistical analysis.
Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and writing, with internal associates and external contacts at all levels.
- Read and understand technical documentation for pre-hire assessments.
- Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
- Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed.
- Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different business unitsinto employee assessment and selection processes.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively gather all relevant information in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Communicate and present complex information clearly.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement to current process and practice.
- Attend to detail while considering the bigger picture.
Bachelor's degree in Psychology (or similar education background) and experience working with testing processes.
- Masters degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or similar education background) and experience with selection processes.~or~
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. - 9 months ago
You can call it Ray. You can call it Ray Jay. But Raymond James Financial will do just fine. The company offers investment and financial pla...