Direct the efforts of the Measurement team providing leadership and direction to ensure efficient, accurate and safe operations of the Measurement functions.
Ensure that company and contract personnel complete and document the required meter calibrations and gas analysis while adhering to company and industry standards.
Manage project level work and direct contractors as necessary.
Support the Measurement systems group when issues pertaining to system balance and gas volume discrepancies.
Assist in cost control of the measurement operations.
Provide the measurement technicians with training, support and relief for the following duties
• Installing, programming and calibrating EFM Flow computers, change orifice plates and transmitters.
• Calculating volume rates and sizes of orifice plates to set flow rates.
• Acquiring information on site using stain tubes or electronic devices for obtaining H2S, CO2, O2 and water content.
• Developing and maintaining meter test schedules,
• Installing equipment from drawings, schematics and manufacturer's manuals.
• Troubleshooting and rectifying equipment failures using voltmeters and test equipment.
• Planning, scheduling and coordinating work with other departments to ensure timely completion of equipment installation and repair.
• Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting EFM radio telemetry system both full duplex and spread spectrum systems.
• Operating appropriate PC software.
Experience/Specific Knowledge of
• Microsoft Office Suite. (Excel, Word, etc)
• Safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high pressure systems.
• Electronic test instruments.
• Gas Chromatography.
• Mechanical and electronic equipment used in gas and liquid product measurement.
• AGA, API, and GPA measurement standards.
QEP Resources, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Duke Energy Field Services (DEFS) is a midstream energy company that gathers, processes, transports,...