This position is located in Denver, CO and will assist field locations in transmitting electronic flow measurement data from the field into the gas measurement system to ensure completeness.
- 1 year oil and gas related experience or similar professional, technical work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team player with developed interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to provide customer service support to an established group of internal and external clients
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and within team environment to meet department deadlines
- Developed analytical skillset with logical problem solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a very repetitive job function with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Assist field locations in transmitting electronic flow measurement data from the field into the gas measurement system to ensure completeness.
- Analyze the gas measurement data from the electronic flow meter to ensure accuracy.
- Resolve all measurement data abnormalities and maintain the measurement database to assure all contractual obligations are satisfied.
- Maintain and comply with monthly measurement time restraints as required by internal and external customers.
Minimum High school diploma or equivalent, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position is not eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 16 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...