10 + Immediate Openings
Starting $12.00 per hr
Production, Packaging, and Sanitation Workers , imagine this: every day, you help in the production of a food product that impacts lives. Every week, you receive a paycheck that reflects your commitment to doing quality work. Your job is stable, with a company that has been voted one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for in the Metro Detroit area and been in business since 1883.
As a production worker for Grobbel's, America’s Oldest Corned Beef Specialist, your strong safety orientation and attention to detail are critical to the smooth production of our products.
Your day will be fast-paced and satisfyingly productive.
- You take pleasure in creating something of value
- You’re dependable and don’t like to miss a day of work.
- You believe a job well done is the only way to do it.
- Standing for extended periods doesn’t faze you.
- You take pride in a hard day’s work.
- Production Line Worker
- Meat Cutting
- Industrial Cleaning & Sanitation
- General Labor
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adhere to good manufacturing practices
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to lift 30lbs. - for select positions
No prior experience required. Successful candidates often have backgrounds in:
- Housekeeping or Custodial
- Restaurant or Fast Food
- Construction or Landscaping
E. W. Grobbel Sons - 10 months ago