At Reasor’s our mission is to be the best place to work and shop. To accomplish this, we are looking for the best employees to deliver the best customer service anywhere. When our customers enter our Meat Department, they expect the best quality, the best selection and the best value. As a Meat Cutter you will cut meat products for our main display counter and clean your work station when your tasks are completed. You should be knowledgeable and friendly and able to communicate with our customers about all aspects of the Meat Department. If you like to work with food and are ready to provide our customers the best shopping experience, please consider joining our Meat Department.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Three years previous experience working in meat market of a retail grocery store preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Works well with others and has a positive personality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond with flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.