Xylem Dewatering Solutions, the leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide.
The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Xylem Dewatering Solutions offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals.
We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
This position will service and repair Godwin pumping equipment in a safe and efficient manner and record parts and labor accurately on work orders and repair forms.
Service and repair may be at the Godwin/Heartland facility or at the customer’s job site, to include exposure to mines, power plants and water & wastewater facilities.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine service on Godwin fleet equipment between each rental.
- Perform an initial inspection of Godwin fleet equipment for possible damages.
- Document a list of parts for servicing equipment.
- Test all repaired equipment for proper operation and quality.
- Assist in the set up of Godwin pumping equipment as necessary.
Ideal candidate must have 3-5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing Caterpillar and/or John Deere diesel engines.
Experience with rebuilding pumps and with 230 and 460 electrical systems preferred. Experience in coal mines a plus.
Current CDL Class B license or ability to obtain
Xylem - 17 months ago