To perform all maintenance and troubleshooting of the building, as well as equipment and machinery.
Training and/or knowledge of LEAN manufacturing beneficial, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in repairs and troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic equipment and control systems.
- Robot experience required
- AB PLC experience required
- Welding experience preferable
- Injection molding preferable
- Perform and record equipment PM according to schedule.
- Troubleshoot and repair all equipment, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical.
- Timely completion of maintenance and repair orders.
- Perform facility repairs including electrical and plumbing installation projects.
- Follow safety procedures including lock/out tag/out procedures.
- Be willing to work hours required from eight up to ten depending on daily demand, including some weekends
- Be willing to perform other tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- An associate’s degree in a related field pertaining to maintenance preferred. In lieu of a degree, advanced knowledge gained from work experience may be substituted.
- CPR certification required or obtained within first 6 months of employment.
Jan 28, 2013, 1:07:50 PM
In Rexnord we trust. Rexnord is the parent of RBS Global and Rexnord LLC (a holding company for its global industrial operations). It does...