Follow established company policy and procedures to inspect, diagnose and perform automotive repairs on customers’ vehicles. ASE certification in areas of specialization is preferred, and working towards certification is required. The position supports the sales function by completing each job on time, without error or omission. Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
Keep abreast of the latest technological advances in the automotive repair industry and progresses towards ASE certification or equivalency of, in area of expertise.
MUST HAVE STATE INSPECTION AND EMISSIONS LICENSES!
- Completes required service inspection supporting customers requested service. Document clearly utilizing manufacturer specifications/ tolerances supporting salesperson in communicating conditions to the customer.
- Communicate technical aspects of repair job to customer when asked to by salesperson or mechanical service manager.
- Perform approved vehicle repairs using established company and industry guidelines.
- Adhere to personal image standards as set by CJ’s.
- Maintain service department, per housekeeping and safety standards, providing a safe and clean working environment.
- Comply with established safety and security policies including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Encourage teamwork by helping out with tire installation when asked by management.
- Support all brake, alignment, suspension and tire service teams to ensure improved productivity.
- All other duties as assigned by Store Management.
CEL DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS PREFERRED.
CJs Tire and Automotive - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard