Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs daily and routine maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
- Assists during overhaul of compressors, engines, and pumps.
- Keeps accurate and up to date records of all maintenance performed on equipment.
- Assures equipment is in good running order at all times to stay in compliance with DEQ requirements.
- Reports any equipment that is not in compliance to Supervisor and/or Superintendent.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of all facilities and equipment.
- Maintains, adjusts, makes minor repairs to, and operates equipment.
- Helps develop a preventative maintenance program to identify potential failures before they occur.
- Minimizes maintenance costs on equipment while maximizing run time and throughput.
- Completes appropriate documentation and paperwork for all maintenance activities performed.
- Reports all excessive downtime to appropriate people.
- Responds to after hour callouts and responds in a timely manner.
- Helps out in other areas of the business as needed.
- Maintains company vehicle appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Experience analyzing, adjusting, and making minor repairs on gas compressor engines, plant, and associated equipment.
- General knowledge of compressor stations, gathering system, and processing plant operations.
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids, and high pressure systems.
- Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements.
Hiland Partners - 13 months ago