TREK STORE OPPORTUNITIES | Boulder, CO, United States
Services new and repair bicycles with great attention to detail, as well as providing customers with the necessary information to create 100% customer satisfaction. During busy times this person may be expected to answer the phone, and potentially help out on the sales floor.
- Provides the highest level of service quality to every repair.
- Is responsible for keeping tools and parts in their proper place.
- Is constantly learning new techniques for maintaining and repairing bicycles.
- Performance is measured based on a combination of quality of repairs, ability to solve complex problems and the efficiency at which repairs are done.
- Learn the proper Point of Sale practices that relate to bicycle repairs.
- Work directly with Service Managers to develop quality bicycle builds and expectations.
- Efficiently complete daily work schedules and tasks.
- Maintain the Trek Bicycle Stores of Boulder and Louisville’s high quality of standards.