Our client is searching for an experienced Mechanical Assembler to work at their RTP location. This person will be working from blueprints assembling wires and cables.
- Will assemble wires, cables
- Use power drill and screwdriver
- Read blueprints
- Caulk pieces together
- Clean pieces for QA
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to effectively interpret parts lists, engineering drawings and assembly documents.
- Ability to use drill presses, hydraulic presses and common hand tools.
- Ability to use multimeter and oscilloscope.
- Ability to Solder, and assemble electronic parts for PMW manufacture.
- Ability to use Windows-based computer programs and accurately key data.
Greene Resources - 8 months ago