Our client in North Wales is looking for mechanical assemblers to do the following:
1. Assembles, modifies, reworks and repairs electrical components, assemblies, subassemblies and moderately complex modules by interpreting schematic diagrams, process sheets, technical drawing package or other specifications. Inspects results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
2. Verifies producibility of products during the first piece process.
3. Adjusts component configuration and performs coplinarity on items such as quad pacs to specific dimensions per prints/processes and MCS's.
4. Performs hand solder operations in compliance with military and/or Company standards at all stages of assembly including rework operations.
5. Performs tasks of lower level assembler job description as needed.
6. May cross-train other assembly positions.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
McGrath Systems - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -