Candidates possessing any combination of the requirements listed on the following tabs are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to read blue prints, make dimensional calculations and have a good overall sense of drawing requirements.
- Understanding of reading blue prints in coordination with a bill of material.
- Ability to perform assembly of large steel building including doors, HVAC systems.
- Ability to use a variety of hand, air, and electric tools.
- Must be very mechanically inclined and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Wood working including building crates and pallets.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- A minimum of 2 years substantial experience in Mechanical Assembly.
- Experience in a related field to the Utility/Power Industry is a plus.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude.
- Construction experience is a plus.
- Sheet metal experience is a plus.
- Be able to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.