Per S|Energy has an immediate need for a Mechanical CADDesigner at our client in the Western suburbs of Chicago . This is a Contract to Hire positionlasting approximately 6 months.
This position is responsible for planning and preparing a full range of contract documents including problem analysis, design layout and calculations on non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity on stand-alone project type work.
- Ability to execute assignments requiring independent evaluation and judgment.
- Prepare preliminary designs.
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written descriptions from registered professional.
- Apply formulas, principles and practices. Be able to correspond with clients or outside personnel.
- Ability to take spatial field measurements in heavy industrial facilities to determine project baseline measurements and to check office piping designs.
- 3D CAD experience required; Intergraph 3D SmartPlant experience preferred.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward a current resumeto 8148-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in drafting technology or related field.
- 2 - 10 yearsdetailing and design experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous related consulting experience preferred.
- Maintain CAD proficiency and master current 3D CAD systems.
- Effectively use multiple application packages where necessary including advanced level commands.
- Knowledge of advanced applications development and use.
- Past field experience in heavy industrial facilities a plus.
- Up to 30% percent travel to clients site, depending on project requirements.
Per S | Energy is a staffing firm specialized in placingEnergy personnel in contract, contract to direct, and direct hire employment opportunities. We have been PROVIDING PEOPLE SOLUTIONS, both nationally and internationally, for nearly two decades.Visit us at www.PerSeEnergy.com .
Per S Group, Inc. - 15 months ago