We are seeking an experienced MEP Construction Manager to oversee the safe and efficient installation and construction associated with both new and existing surface gas processing equipment, facilities and pipelines.
• Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
• Monitor construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
• Four year college degree; construction management, mechanical, electrical engineering degree preferred.
• Experience in the gas / oil industry and pipeline work is a huge PLUS.
• Working knowledge of contract law, local regulations, and policies, as applied to the construction industry.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills, analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Must be proficient in Expedition.
• Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 5 years professional construction education project related experience.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
“We are an E-Verify employer: http://www.hillintl.com/employment/everify/index.html
Hill International, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard