Assist with directing and coordinating manufacturing, assembly, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and requirements.
- Research, collect, and report information regarding the ability and capacity of company products.
- Aids in the design of existing product in order to fulfill the needs of the customers
- Provide functionality and capability reports to the sales team
- Acts as a technician liaison for the sales department
- Develop designs using AutoCAD Inventor software program
- Coordinate and consult with the Sales Department regarding the design, intent, layout, and/or details of a project to meet design objectives or resolve issues
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs
- Modify or revise designs to correct deficiencies or to reduce production problems
- Perform tolerance analysis and dimensional check designs
- Execute engineering change requests, as needed
- Manage new projects during the entire development process to ensure all design objective are met
- Develop operating software
- Experienced in Document Control
- Mechanical drafting to ANSI Y14.5 the design of automated machines
- Experienced in AutoCAD and 3D solid modeling, preferably Inventor
- Experience in the engineering change process
- 1-3 years of machine design experience
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Desgin Drafting, or similar technical education, and/or relevant experience
Syneo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.