Mechanical Design Engineers - 8 positions
Full-time DIRECT HIRE FULL BENEFITS
Massachusetts - Boston - Newton
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for the ideal candidate
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Client looking for Mechanical Design Engineers to help us create a new generation of innovative products across our Kitchen, Garment Care and Floorcare categories. The mechanical engineer will be responsible for the development of products from concept through production. We thrive on creating great products that delight our customers but know that it takes unusual individuals to make it happen. Working as part of our Product Innovation team you will bring technical substance and inspiration to our creative efforts to ensure that imaginative but credible solutions populate our ambitious product roadmap.
- Originate novel concepts and technologies for our next generation of products.
- Hands-on involvement in development engineering, input specifications, concept and feasibility activities, prototyping, and testing.
- Work with our Product Marketing and Industrial Design teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the design of our products.
- Communicate ideas quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, CAD layouts, 3D models and working prototypes to evaluate potential solutions.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes and materials to optimize designs.
- Develop and execute verification and validation test plans.
- Continually evaluate and improve designs for cost effectiveness, manufacturing improvements, increased quality and value.
- Identify new ideas, products and/or features that improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and keep our product line at the forefront of our industry.
- Hands-on involvement in design, input specifications, concept and feasibility activities, development engineering, prototyping, and testing.
sologig - 13 months ago