Responsible for product design, detailed part design and documentation.
- Perform design tasks such as development of design concepts, material selection, tolerance analysis, preparation of detailed engineering drawings, component selection, Component 3D CAD modeling.
- Perform test and evaluation of Mechanical parts and systems
- Learn and follow company processes for product development, configuration management, purchasing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing processes and engineering materials
- 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks preferred)
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Solidworks CAD Software experience
- Existing DOD Secret clearance
- Experience in Aero-space/ Defense industry
- 5-10 years experience in a related mechanical engineering discipline
- 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years 3D CAD modeling
- Associates Degree in related field
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance and additional clearances as required
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
L-3 Mustang Technology is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No Agency Calls Please
Mustang Technology Group - 11 months ago