Responsible for product design, detailed part design and documentation.
- Perform design tasks such as development of design concepts, material selection, tolerance analysis, preparation of detailed engineering drawings, component selection, Component 3D CAD modeling.
- Perform test and evaluation of Mechanical parts and systems
- Learn and follow company processes for product development, configuration management, purchasing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing processes and engineering materials
- 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks preferred)
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Solidworks CAD Software experience
- Existing DOD Secret clearance
- Experience in Aero-space/ Defense industry
- 5-10 years experience in a related mechanical engineering discipline
- 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years 3D CAD modeling
- Associates Degree in related field
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance and additional clearances as required
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
L-3 Mustang Technology is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No Agency Calls Please