• Mechanical Engineering degree required Experience
• 2-4 years of relevant experience
• SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or Inventor experience required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Intrapersonal Skills - Self-motivated and able to identify, examine, and resolve issues independently from others. Hold a strong regard for guidelines, procedures and integrity.
• Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Computer and software, Accupress Press Brake and Trump Punch
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming such as Microsoft Office Business Suite; knowledge of accounting software such as AS400. Knowledge of Google Chrome and SQL server data base, Inventor, SolidWorks, or AUTOCAD.
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills – This position requires basic skills (ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.)
• Math Skills – This position requires advanced skills (calculate figures/discounts, proportions, area, etc.)
Physical Demands/Working Conditions Physical Requirement:
Must have ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. Employee must be at to sit, climb, balance, hear, use hands, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand, walk, talk, and reach with hands and arms. Working Conditions: Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. Operates computer and standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer.
Absolute Consulting - 18 months ago