Fujitec America, Inc. is a recognized industry leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of vertical transportation systems. Our products are found in high-profile buildings throughout the U.S. – giving our employees more opportunity to succeed and more rewards to enjoy.
We currently have an opening for a Mechanical Designer in our Mason, Ohio headquarters.
Design and development of elevator components driven by customer and safety code
Collaborate with and take work direction from mechanical and electrical engineers to design elevator components using Inventor and Autocad.
Create and/or modify 3D models, design drawings and bills-of material for manufacturing and field installation.
Provide technical support to factory personnel during the manufacturing process.
Fujitec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Associates degree in Mechanical Design or related field.
- 1~3 years experience with structural and sheet metal design.
- Experience with Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative to find solutions to technical challenges.
Please send Resume and Salary Requirements to Resumes@fujitecamerica.com .
Fujitec - 6 months ago