- Create 2D drawings and 3D models in support of product design, product development, and mechanical engineering needs.
• Create 2D drawings and 3D models based on mechanical engineers’ designs.
• Update existing drawings in accord with current InVue specifications and requirements.
• Process engineering change requests for existing and new projects.
• Run 3D printed parts to validate and test fit designs.
• Run electrical and mechanical tests on product samples as needed.
• Provide support to engineers as needed.
• 2+ years of experience in 3D CAD modeling required; SolidWorks is strongly preferred.
• Associate degree in Engineering is preferred.
• Knowledge of design for plastic injection molded parts is preferred.
• Reacts quickly and effectively to project adjustments and alterations.
• Able to collaborate with team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines.