Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Designer at our Corporate Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. In this position, you would be a key part of the Lighting Fixtures team. A successful Mehcanical Designer candidate will have a desire to work in a team environment on existing product support of high-end lighting fixtures.
- Support documentation and part specification for existing products
- Write visual aides and notebooks to guide Production during assembly
- Perform design tweaks to improve design quality and facilitate easier assembly
- Part verification and documention of assembly tolerance stack analysis
- Multi task at a high level; manage 10-20 small (dynamic) projects in parallel
- Work with Engineering and Quality teams to gain consensus on part changes
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2 Year Associates Degree in Drafting or Mechanical Design with a 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent experience
- 0-5 years experience with product development/support
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within the team and the organization
- Familiarity with project management and meeting customer order commitments
- Computer skills required: General (MS Word and Excel), Advanced Excel skills are a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.
Bright futures begin at Lutron.
Join a worldwide industry leader focused on innovation and energy conservation! Lutron manufactures a range...