What do pharmaceutical companies, the US military, a rig in the Gulf of Mexico or off the coast of Asia and bottling companies have in common? MECO Water Systems.
For over 80 years, MECO has been the premier choice for the design, engineering and manufacture of water purification and desalination units for industrial and military uses.
MECO is highly selective in our employees. We want to hire those individuals committed to quality, continuous improvement and performing in a team environment.
We are seeking all levels of Mechanical Designers experienced in process piping using AutoDesk Inventor 2013. We would prefer someone with high tolerance machine shop drawing experience.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Routing piping given a P&I and equipment
- Preparing structural piping assembly and spool drawings.
- May be required to prepare BOM and equipment details.
- Minimum of HS diploma or equivalent plus formal AutoDesk Inventor training
- 2+ years process piping design experience
- 1+ years Inventor experience
- Knowledge base must include drafting methods, procedures & techniques and Inventor 2013
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience with AutoDesk Vault preferred
MECO: An EEO Employer (Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans) participates in E-Verify.