- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN US
Duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Work with engineers in complex conceptual design
- Prepare detailed sketches of new products and develop drawings.
- Design, layout and detail design of components and assemblies for downhole tool application.
- Determine appropriate fits between components and check drawings for fit, form, and function.
- Create documentation necessary for manufacturing and maintenance.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- Promotes, supports and participates in all company policies and procedures specifically including the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Associate (2-3 year) diploma; vocational Technical Training, BS Engineering preferred.
- 3+ years experience in Mechanical design.
Expected areas of expertise
- Downhole tool design experience.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical software design package, i.e. Solidworks, AutoCad
Indeed - 10 months ago
Nair Innovations, Inc. offers highly specialized professional recruitment and staff augmentation solutions primarily in industries such as...