Our Power group understands the challenges of the power sector in meeting worldwide demand for clean, efficient energy in the midst of financial, strategic, and regulatory uncertainty. Within our positive team environment, our employees enjoy great career advancement opportunities and the chance to work on a variety of projects including renewable energy, transmission and utility routing right-of-way surveys, hydrologic/hydraulic assessments, distributed power, sustainable design/development, environmental mitigation and monitoring, pollution prevention, and air quality management. We provide career opportunities as unique as you are.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Develop isometrics using the ISOgen module
- Develop equipment models and piping models for use in the overall project model
- Develop general arrangement drawings
- Lead a project team of piping designers, provide direction as to scope and contain of project deliverables and plan and schedule the project team's deliverables
- 10-15 years experience
- Possess a working knowledge of standard Industrial construction practices and the piping design principles
- Experience with power plant systems including high temperature/high pressure steam systems
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2008 or higher Required
- Thorough knowledge of 3-D CAD Platforms including the: .
- Ability to develop isometrics using the ISOgen module
- Ability to develop equipment models and piping models for use in the overall project model
- Ability to develop general arrangement drawings
- Ability to work closely with other designers to coordinate cable tray, steel, pipe, pipe support, and equipment locations
- Ability to lead a project team of piping designers, provide direction as to scope and contain of project deliverables and plan and schedule the project team's deliverables.
Stantec - 9 months ago
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...