Position Type : Contract
Experience Level :
Start Date / End Date : 02/04/2013 / 07/19/2013
Working independently and under limited direction, prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches, design layouts, notes or redlined drawings by performing the following duties:
- Makes final CAD drawing and design layouts, checking dimensions of parts in relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of various mechanisms, drafting practices, and mathematics to complete drawings.
- Makes standard and non-standard adjustments or changes as necessary or desired. Makes recommendations as necessary.
- Draws complex finished designs from sketches, redlined drawings or from oral engineering presentations.
- Presents finished designs and works with project lead to revise and/or create new designs.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and sophisticated software.
- Associate's degree (A. A./A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six or more years related experience and/or training in mechanical drafting and ACAD training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous medical device company experience preferred.
A10 - 2 years ago