Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Mechanical Engineers. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied. A career manager will be assigned to help you manage your career at Michelin.
The Mechanical Engineer provides support for the design, fabrication, and implementation of
equipment improvements relative to tooling problems, equipment tests, equipment installations,
new process evaluations, specifications, justifications and equipment modifications.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer* Qualifications
- Develops mechanical designs that when implemented will achieve effective desired improvement on existing plant equipment, process and facilities as well as introduction of new processes.
- Evaluates current process and facilities as well as introduction of new processes.
- Develops project costs estimates for proposed equipment improvements.
- Develops design, installation, and start up documents (includes drawings, specification, operating guidelines, etc.)
- Supervises the fabrication, installation and initial operation of equipment using Michelin personnel and outside contractor services.
- Provides technical support to maintenance on problem resolution and training.
- Maintains Engineering equipment archives.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated solid teamwork, communication, and planning skills required.