1. Bachelors or Master’s Engineering Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical.
2. At least 5-6 years of experience in designing Secondary Structural components (sheet metal & machined parts)
3. Basic knowledge of design loads and stress hand calculations for aero structures
4. Knowledge on Aerospace industry standard design procedures
5. Knowledge on CATIA V5
6. Good knowledge on GD&T on drawings confirming to ASME Y14.5M standard
7. Knowledge in working on PLM tools like VPM, TCE in conjunction with the CAD tool
8. Good knowledge on Materials used for aero structural applications, heat treatment and surface treating process
1. Design/Redesign of Flight Test instrumentation brackets using CATIA V5 software
2. Selection of measuring instruments such as strain gauges, string pots, pressure transducer, etc.
Monster - 13 months ago
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...