Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- This position is for onshore midstream oil and gas production and transportation energy projects and requires a detailed-oriented Engineer with significant experience in the oil and gas industry. Must have the ability to perform engineering and design functions for typical and complex pipeline pumping, compressor stations, liquid and gas storage, plant and metering facilities in accordance with industry codes such as, but not limited to ASME B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8 and DOT CFR 49 sections 192 and 195, including local, state and federal regulations. This role requires a self-motivated individual with the capabilities and desire to work in a team environment.
- Understand and manage the project scope of work, budget and schedule as it applies to the Mechanical Facilities discipline.
- Provide sketches, calculation and design for high pressure mechanical equipment used in the production and transportation of oil and gas, such as compression, pumps, valves, tanks, vessels, separators, piping, etc.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering with Metallurgical or Materials Engineering focus
- Prior engineering experience
- Prior experience with detailed design
- Prior experience with feasibility studies
- 7 - 10 years minimum of engineering experience in the Energy Industry: Oil & Gas, Mining, or Refinery
Enscicon Corporation - 20 months ago
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...