Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is an award-winning consulting engineering company. We specialize in those services traditionally associated with consulting engineering, from planning and schematic design through construction documents. Our practice areas include:
· Mechanical/Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Lighting Design
· Piping/Fire Protection Engineering
· Technology Services
· Instrumentation and Controls Engineering
· Process Engineering
· Systems Commissioning
· Sustainable Systems and Energy Analysis
We are constantly developing new areas of expertise to meet the needs of the marketplace and the desire of our employees to be challenged in their work. We seek out challenging, complex projects that require a creative and innovative approach to their design. Our designs have won local and national engineering awards, and we are committed to excellence.
AEI’s employee development philosophy is to provide all our employees, junior and senior, with opportunities to develop their careers at their own pace and to determine the direction in which they want to go. We look for people with strong interpersonal skills, energy, enthusiasm, and curiosity.
As an employee at AEI, your work experience will develop in the following way:
· Within our team framework, you will initially work with and be mentored by experienced engineers and will yourself help to mentor CAD technicians and designers.
· Your initial assignments will include performing load calculations,determining system sizing and layouts, calculating equipment sizes, selecting equipment, completing field surveys, and preparing shop drawings.
· As you gain project experience, you will take on a greater role in writing specifications, participating in project meetings with clients and other consultants, and supporting construction-phase work.
· We encourage you to learn and take on additional responsibility as soon as you are able; we believe that everyone who joins AEI is a potential future leader of our firm.
Interested students should submit their resume and cover letter online.
BSME/BSAE from ABET accredited school
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. - 15 months ago