Company : Leading Composite Materials Manufacturer (DS-140-13)
Position: Mechanical Engineer II
Reports To: Plant Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Base Salary $ 85,000+/- , D.O.E.
OUR CLIENT: A Leading Composites & Engineered ( Fibers ) Material Manufacturer.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Mechanical Engineeer in the advanced materials and composites division supports production, R&D and maintenance to develop, implement and achieve operations-critical reliability of thermoset and thermoplastic coatings equipment. They contribute and support all areas in regards to equipment, quality and process upgrades, and new installations in an effort to manufacture optimal quality engineered protective fabric composites.
OUR IDEAL Mechanical Engineer WILL bring to the table:
“PLEASE NOTE: ONLY US CITIZENS & PERMANENT RESIDENTS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS) ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION”
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 yrs Demonstrated, Specific Experience Supporting: Oxidizers, Tenter Frames, Tower Coaters, IR and Natural Gas Ovens.
- Minimum 4-6 yrs Mech Engineering Exp in Controlled Manufacturing Environment, Using Lean / Six Sigma Process Principles
- Experience Integrating with Quality on Doc Control and Contract Review
- Ability to Read and Generate Accurate Mech & Electrical Drawings
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks and MS Office Mastery
- Ability to Optimize Production Conditions to increase efficiency, deliver process improvements, and support cost-reduction projects.
- Ability to Support Multiple PrePreg Manufacturing Lines
- Experience in Capital Budget & Project Equipment Planning
- Fluency in English both Spoken and Written.
- And a Quality & Safety Focus.
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations
Monster - 13 months ago