Fantastic international opportunities for experienced mechanical engineers.
Multiple Mechanical Engineers Vacancies in UK and mainland Europe - Immediate start for the right candidates.
- Support the Project Manager
- Provide technical support to the construction team
- Prepare AutoCAD drawings for construction and to coordinate between contractors to ensure services fit.
- Maintain a set of redline drawings showing progress & changes.
- Prepare as-built drawings for inclusion in the Operations & Maintenance manual.
- Source suppliers, obtain quotes and submit successful suppliers for engineering approval.
- Monitor and expedite equipment deliveries.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Manage sub-contractors including the commissioning contractor
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems
- Carry out Quality Control thru inspections and snagging
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client.
- Maintain a variation log detailing changes in scope.
- Prepare valuations for submittal to the client on a monthly basis.
- Carry out measures of work completed and prepare productivity (S/E) reports.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Essential to have a mechanical services construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors.
- Should have 2 – 3 years experience of which 2 years + experience as Project Engineer in construction
- Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. – Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Micheal O'Mahony, Recruitment Consultant, for a confidential discussion on 021 4944876, or send your cv to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you.
Cpl Recruitment - 18 months ago