180 Logistics was formed to make an impact in the wireless industry by changing the fundamental approach to projects. 180 brings a military background and style along with a fresh approach to meeting the rapidly changing needs of the industry, and the hour by hour changes of projects. 180 is focused on developing innovative solutions where we can leverage our 100% turn-key ability and massive deployment and manufacturing capability. 180 is and will continue to be a game changer in the industry.
We are currently expanding and in search of adding a mechanical engineer to our group. Listed below are requirements we are looking for in a candidate that will help to enhance our engineering group.
This is a temp to hire position with benefits available when converted to 180 employee. Please respond with salary requirements and word formatted resume to be considered.
- Experience with creating sheet metal parts and assemblies in Solidworks (2yrs+)
- Ability to create shop drawings for parts and assemblies
- Familiarity with mechanical assembly, fasteners
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator, Autodesk AutoCad as files are often converted from one to another.
- Manufacturing experience and familiarity with manufacturing processes: cutting, forming, welding, etc.
- Mechanical design experience
- Ability to use Solidworks suite of analysis tools (FloXpress, SimulationXpress)
- Ability to cost parts and assemblies
Indeed - 9 months ago
180 Logistics was formed to make an impact in the wireless industry by changing the fundamental approach to projects. 180 brings a military...